Kingdom Crits is pleased to announce that Dunfermline based camping holiday specialist, Canvas Holidays, will be supporting the series again in 2016.
Canvas Holidays was created by a family for families. We’re always looking for ways to make our holidays easier for you whether you have tots, teens or someone in between. You’ll find everything from wonderful pool complexes and twisting waterslides to fabulous sports and entertainment, and with free Canvas children’s clubs on many campsites, there’s plenty of time for grown-ups to catch a little ‘me time’ too!
Whether you’re looking for an all-action break with activities for everyone or just the chance to kick back and relax, Canvas Holidays is the perfect choice for a family holiday in Europe.
This year Canvas, along with providing volunteers for marshaling duties, will again be offering
one lucky race participant a family holiday worth £500!
Every race entrant will be automatically entered into the competition and the winner will be announced at a special presentation at Lochore Meadows on 12th June. If you do not wish to be entered into the competition, please inform the organisers at email@example.com
Terms & Conditions
- The prize consists of a voucher offering a maximum value of £500 to redeem against a Canvas booking (bookings include accommodation and the option of a P&O Dover to Calais ferry crossing) to be made within a year of receiving the prize.
- A holiday to a greater value or a different ferry crossing can be booked providing the winner pays the additional cost. All bookings are subject to Canvas Holidays Booking Terms and Conditions, which can be viewed on the website at www.canvasholidays.co.uk.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize (or any part of it) and the prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and subject to availability.
- The voucher may be used for only one transaction and you will not be refunded for the difference in event of the full amount not being redeemed.
- Personal holiday insurance is not included in the prize, but is an essential requirement of this holiday.
- The voucher cannot be used to book extras including linen hire, campsite activities for which a fee is payable, en route hotels or theme park tickets, or any other extras that may be incurred as an additional part of the holiday.
- The voucher cannot be used on any campsite which does not offer a Canvas courier service, as detailed in the brochure and on the website.
- Canvas Holidays cannot be held responsible if for reasons beyond their control this prize has to be partially or totally modified, postponed or cancelled.
- This voucher is valid for up to a year from being distributed.